Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Fantasy Football Team Previews from Top Team Fantasy


At Fantasy Football Aggregator we constantly provide quick and direct access to the best fantasy football analysis and content around the web. We also look to provide an additional platform for writers and sites looking to make their mark. Below are recent fantasy articles worth your time to read, so check them out and always provide any feedback online or @FFGator.




2013 Fantasy Preview: Baltimore Ravens
from John Doylemason (@BerkeleyRaven)

"First, let me preface that I jumped on the band wagon when the Ravens won their first Superbowl in 2000. I am a diehard Ravens fan. I fully admit I am band wagoner, but believe me the next 12 years had a lot of heart breaking moments.

Last summer, I traveled to EDC in Las Vegas and in the fog of revelry I traveled to the Bellagio Sportsbook and slapped down $20 for Baltimore to win the AFC and another $20 for Baltimore to win the Superbowl. The roster was setup to win that season and the team did not disappoint. At 12:1 and 14:1, I did fairly well and added a feather to my cap. Although my expectations are tempered by the reality of major roster turnover in 2013, in Ozzie I trust. The defense is scary good on paper, and the offense did not lose much if you look at the math. Things are as bright as ever for the Ravens and their fantasy owners.

Roster Moves:
Added: FS Michael Huff, DT Marcus Spears, OLB Elvis Dumervil, DE Chris Canty, QB Caleb Hanie, ILB Daryl Smith, C A.Q. Shipley
Drafted: S Matt Elam, ILB Arthur Brown, OLB John Simon, DE Kapron Lewis-Moore, CB Marc Anthony, FB Kyle Juszczyk, G Ricky Wagner, C Ryan Jensen, WR Aaron Mellette, NT Brandon Williams
Lost: MLB Ray Lewis, C Matt Birk, SS Bernard Pollard, FS Ed Reed, CB Cary Williams, MLB Dannell Ellerbe , NT Ma’ake Kemoeatu, OLB Paul Kruger, DT Ryan McBean, WR Anquan Boldin, G Bobbie Williams, LB Brendon Ayanbadejo, FB Vonta Leach, OLB Michael McAdoo

After winning the Super Bowl, the Ravens were shredded through free agency and cap purges, especially on the defensive side of the ball, including 10 starters."

Continue reading more


No comments:

Post a Comment